Don't see your question here? Please, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ICT Academy Youth Talk is a speech contest for college students to express their ideas, through an inspiring and powerful speech to their peers, thus fostering leadership capabilities among college students.
ICT Academy Youth Talk contest is for students pursuingfull-time undergraduate or Master’s degree of any discipline, from any recognized institutions across India.
The winner of the ICT Academy Youth Talk 2019 will be crowned as ‘ICT Academy Youth Icon of the State’ and awarded with a fully-paid trip to Singapore.
- • The first level of screening - Online (upload a 3-minute video of their talk in YouTube and send us the link.)
- • Top 100 will be shortlisted in each region (through online)
- • Top 10 will be shortlisted in regional pre-finals in each region
- • Two Regional Toppers in each region will be identified in Regional Finals.
- • Totally 6 Toppers of the all 3 regions will compete in the State Final and one winner will be recognized and awarded with complimentary educational tour to Singapore.
Choose any topic > Talk for 10 minutes > Express your ideas > Elevate to inspire > Be the change
The success of the talk predominantly relies on the quality of the topic chosen. The chosen topic should have the scope for exhibiting your public speaking skills and thereby to inspire the audience. Though the scope of the talk is not restricted, the chosen topic should be non-political, non-religious and other ambiguous themes that affect any individual, personal and social values. The contestants must prepare their own talk, which is strictly free from plagiarism.
The following are some of the suggested topics, which you can consider
All your dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them
Certificate + Finalist for the Grand Finale with a chance to win a trip to Singapore
Trip to Singapore + Award + Certificate + Title "ICT Academy Youth Icon of the Year"
Award + Certificate
Award + Certificate
Eloquent speech is not from lip to ear, but rather from heart to heart